IBM Watson is hosting a forum for innovative thinkers, developers, innovators who are at the forefront of building, developing and using the cognitive technologies that are extending human expertise.
Join us at this premiere event and spend two days hacking cognitive apps that transform the human experience with the newest IBM Watson technologies and the world’s most forward-thinking cognitive experts.
Register ahead of time to use IBM Bluemix (IBM Cloud), be ready for the day of the hack!
What do you get?
– Join the hackathon to form teams and compete to develop a transformational app
– Get one-on-one time with the Watson product team to get the inside scoop on what’s coming next
– Participate in lightning talks and labs to learn best practices from peers
– See the apps IBM customers and partners have developed and commercialized with Watson
– Hear remarks by IBM CEO Ginni Rometty, leading customers, and Watson partners on how they are transforming their business with IBM Watson
Seating is limited, please register now!
You must be 21 years or older to participate; to receive the developer rate you are required to participate in the hackathon.
HAL: I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.
2001: A Space Odyssey