As promised in my blog (Multifarious Cogitations), I will focus in this blog entry on one area that we are bolstering as part of ‘Delight the install base’ (see #1 from the chart I posted). Just to be clear the current install base is comprised of companies that range in size from very small businesses to the largest of enterprises across the globe.
So, for those of you that are still not clear what this blog entry is about based on the title, I will tell you:
It is about support!
The IBM Data Management Global Support Team is driven to differentiate itself with superior support in the market. They are Informix advocates holding the same level of passion as our clients and Business Partners. Their mission is to ensure client success, while establishing enduring relationships. Hopeful these attributes ring true relative to your personal experience in working with our global team. This is truly more than a business for our support team as their motto is: “Always There For Our Clients”.
Discover the new face of Informix Support!
Enclosed are the delivery channels they continue to enhance and expand for Informix:
Telephony, Web Support, Electronic Service Requests, High Availability, and eChat.
I hope you will find a channel that’s best suited for your business.
Should there be any areas to serve you better, please speak with a support manager or your IBM sales representative. You’re always welcome to reach out to Charles Gonsalves, WW Informix Support, or Al Martin, Director Data Management Global Support with any feedback you may have as well.
– Charles Gonsalves – 408-956-2238 – (email@example.com)
– Al Martin – 915-599-7164 – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How To Reach Support ?
1. Directory of Worldwide contacts (Telephony) : http://www.ibm.com/planetwide/
2. Informix Web Support Portal : http://www.ibm.com/informix/support
3. Electronic Service Request : https://www.ibm.com/software/support/esr/
5. Sev 1 High Availability Service:
- This English-only option ensures direct-to-engineer, down system attention 24/7
- US FTS Number : 1-888-876-9797
- Outside the US use ATT Direct Access Numbers – http://www.usa.att.com/traveler/access_numbers/index.jsp
More Areas of Assistance
Software Support Handbook
Accelerated Value Program
IBM Support Assistant
IBM Software Support Lifecycle
Knowledge Now Module
Must Gather Document
I will leave you with the following quote:
“Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier” – Mother Teresa